Monday, January 1, 2007

Finale :)

I digress.
Sorry it took me so long to get the remainder of my photos up but now they are there in all their splendid glory. You can follow this link to get to them:
http://picasaweb.google.com/AtrumUrbanExile
And this link will take you to my blog that is, as of now, finished. :)
http://euadventures.blogspot.com/

I made it home in record time and have been catching up with my family and hanging out with friends ever since I got back. Sometimes I wake up with the urgent need to get on a train. Other times I feel my body telling me 'keep moving', not to stop: There's more to see. Going to Europe, living out of a backpack. It was grand really. I learned things, and met people I never thought existed. I made friends I hope to keep. I took pictures, and now I am telling stories.The stories I had been told since I was a little boy. About zee Germans. About der Switzerland. Stories about the Eiffel tower. About the Brits. Stories about Ireland, it's mine :P Well it's my life that has become the story now. And what a grand story it is. :) On that note I leave you now. To ponder, and enjoy, things; places; people; languages; foods ;) ; but most of all? Love. No matter where you go, or what you are doing may it bless your lives and those around you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :)
Love,
Tad

1 comment:

Asher Tarivona Mutsengi said...

hey there,where are the Africa Adventures?