Friday, December 1, 2006

Spain part 2: I am sleepy

I'm going to do a simple day to day to save myself time, and you guys some pain. I'm also very sleepy. But this is one cool hostel. I might not get to sleep tonight... again... haha. Here it goes. One sentence per day. Let's see if I can do it.

Sunday night, Leuven, Kristina and delicious food for filling.
Monday, Train to Montpelier, university town, discovery of love for southern french country towns far more than the north.
Tuesday, to Barcelona, all day on trains and saw the town at night, sat on the pier watching the hustle, 'O the bustle!
Wednesday, explorering the Barcelona and melting cathedrals Sagrada Familia, evening with two Canadian girls, Very nice!
Thursday, to Valencia, Siesta chaos.
Friday, my goodness, that's today, Granada, all day on trains again.

Those weren't real sentences I know. I'll do better next time. Thanks for all your input of where I should go in Spain. I am currently feeding it all into my Plan'o'matic travel companion. I should have the results in 1 to 2 lengths of an arm.
Thanks again!
Tad

Today I would like to thank all of you out there that are reading all my emails. I love your feedback, and I know you have busy lives. It means a lot to me that you're interested in what I'm doing and I hope some day some, or all, of you can see the wonders I have beheld. I miss you all!

No comments: