Thursday, November 16, 2006

Adventures in the U.K. part two: No Room in the INN

Sep 22, 2006 10:10 AM

I know it's only a day later but I didn't quite finish yesterday, and I have quite alot of time to kill before Jack gets here, so here we go, "Adventures in the U.K. part two: No Room in the INN"
So I finished up my long day in London walking around and seeing all the sights. I finally made it to Dali Universe. Which, I'm sorry to say, I was not impressed with. They had a good deal of his sculptures and probably a hundred or so of his scketches and such and such, but the exhibit did not have a single painting. I admire his paintings most so this came as a dissapointment. I did however get a greater feel for what a good artist he was but that's about it.
Then to finish up the day I took a train to Salisbury intent on seeing stonehenge. The Youth Hostel there had no room so I had to walk 30 minutes out of town to find the nicest campsite ever. They have really nice showers and a laundry room and all that good stuff. I've been staying there the past few nights. I saw the Salisbury Cathedral which was very impressive yesterday and today I intend to walk to Stonehenge.
That's about it I guess. Until part three,
Tad
If you wish to be removed from my awesome mailing list just send me an email with "Remove" as the subject, and I do just that.

No comments: